A therapy with new approaches
ATMOS S 042 NPWT
The mobile NPWT pump in a class of its own
Aim of the treatment:
- Stimulation of the granulation tissue
- Improvement of the blood circulation
- Reduction of wound oedema
- Active drainage of wound secretion
- Reduction of wound infections
- Wound conditioning
- Minimization of cross infections
- The ATMOS negative pressure system is a mobile suction device for the NPWT. The system is suitable for the long term application on humans. It is portable, mains-independent and has an electronic monitoring function with an optical and acoustic status display.
- The application of the ATMOS NPWT system is indicated for patients who will benefit from the controlled negative pressure and as a result achieve the desired wound healing. In particular this could be an advantage for patients who require drainage with negative pressure for the removal of infected materials with continuous or intermittent negative pressure.
- For the following types of wounds a treatment with the ATMOS NPWT system in connection with wound dressing is recommended: for chronic, acute, traumatic and dehiscent wounds, ulcers (e.g. pressure and diabetic ulcers) transplants and burns.
The dressing kit for an optimum wound care
- VivanoTec® Port guarantees an exact pressure measurement directly on the wound. Due to the flexible and soft silicone the application and wearing comfort is greatly improved. the pressure is easily spread over the sponge and encourages an effective therapy. Hydrofilm®, an excellent impermeability is guaranteed.
- The fine-pored, anti-allergenic VivanoMed® Foam is so flexible that it even adapts to irregular wound edges. Due to the open pored structure
- Dressing kit and vacuum pump are connected to one another via a plug connection.
- The VivanoTec® Y-Connector is available to use two dressings with one pump.
- In order to achieve an effective therapy a reliable sealing is absolutely essential. Considering the special adhesive properties of the
The trick with the click!
Only one hand is needed to exchange the container.
There is a choice of two containers 300ml and 800ml.
The exact pressure measurement at the patient
The ATMOS® S 042 NPWT enables an optimum therapy control due to the exact pressure measurement directly on the wound.
The impermeability of the bandage is immediately indicated. The touchscreen is high resolution and enables you to easily adjust and overlook the therapy relevant settings.
Gentle negative pressure
Optimum comfort for the patient due to the gentle build-up of negative pressure. Less pain leads to a higher acceptance among the patients.
The day-and-night-sensor enables the patients to get a good night’s rest. The device adjusts automatically to the environmental lighting.
User friendly and self explanatory
A user friendly design with sophisticated details turns application into child’s play. Due to the light and compact design and the large scope of services, the ATMOS® S 042 NPWT is suitable for both in-patient and mobile application.
Simple operation due to the perfectly designed operating control. The intuitive user-menu enables a quick and professional handling of the negative pressure system.
Put an end to indefinable alarms and put an end to uncertainty. At a glance the intelligent ATMOS system shows you any errors and their possible causes.