A reliable system for many surgical applications.
ATMOS Record 55
The powerful allrounder in the OR
The ATMOS® Record 55 is most suitable for the versatile use in OT due to the high suction performance and the powerful vacuum. It is the first choice when a silent but powerful suction system is required. Improved technology makes the ATMOS® Record 55 a reliable system for many surgical applications:
- Visceral surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Thorax surgery
In particular with regard to aesthetic-plastic surgery – especially liposcution – the ATMOS® Record 55 DDS is most suitable.
The advantages at a glance
- Powerful: The airflow rate of 55 litres per minute always provides a free vision in the operating field.
- Almost noiseless: Low operation noise for concentrated work in the OT.
- Easy handling
- Hygienic: Modern canister systems and filters protect staff and patients.
- Reliable: Approved technology guarantees trouble-free operation.
- Canisters the way you need them: Disposable and reusable systems are possible
A safe solution
- Changeover lever – for comfortable changeover of the secretion canisters during operation.
- Quick exchange of bacterial filter – which has an extended filter surface.
- Hose connection with twisted inlet – reduces foam formation. Filter service life is increased.
Autoclavable canister reduces work efforts to a minimum. The innovation of the ATMOS® Record 55 is in the detail:
- no hose connection required „plug and play“
- changeover station for easy handling
- hydrophobic bacterial filter integrated in the canister
- canister easy to mount and demount
- undercut of individual parts are minimized