Extremely easy to useThe Solar GI HRIM is currently the most advanced HRM system available. Latest developments such as the Chicago Classification criteria, QuickView analysis program, 3D Esophageal Pressure Topography (EPT) and new catheter technology make Solar GI HRIM:
- Procedures more accurate and reliable
- Data analysis better, simpler and quicker
- Procedure costs lower
Solar GI HRIM Highlights
- Measuring simultaneously up to 36 pressure channels and 16 Impedance channels
- Reusable and single use catheter solutions
(solid state and water perfused,
both up to 36 pressure channels)
- Variety of catheter diameters, to ensure accurate HRM measurement for different patient groups
- Intuitive MMS software with remote control leads to simple HRM procedures
- Event-based analysis software, where events can be Resting periods, Swallows, etc.
- QuickView program for fast and easy analysis
- Latest HRM results and Chicago Classification criteria included
- 3D Esophageal Pressure Topography plots
for a new perspective on the events
- Synchronized video manometry optional (X-Ray, C-Arm, Ultrasound)
- Expandable with HRSM, HRCM and HRAM
- Flexible HRM systems solutions for every budget
HRM combined with Impedance
While HRM measures peristalsis, Impedance measures the actual bolus movement, making it a very powerful combination as 51% of patients with Inefficient Esophageal Motility (IEM) have normal bolus transit*.
Solar GI HRIM offers the new standard for total esophageal function monitoring.
*Tutuian R, Castell DO, American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2004, 2:230-236