|Flowstar is a compact and digital flowmeter designed for practical, everyday flow studies. The investigation starts automatically when the patient starts voiding. The flow and volume scales can be adjusted and the pre-flow and post-flow time are user selectable. Siroky flow plots can be printed to diagnose normal or obstructed urinary flow in male patients.
Measurement and Analysis
The Flowstar is a compact and above all very cost-effective system for routine uroflow measurements.
Flowstar – Features
For practical, everyday flow study investigations
- Automatic start-stop
- Real-time graph print-out
- Automatic artefact detection
- Reusable urine container and funnel
- Print-out in landscape or portrait mode
- Multi-language support
- Reprint of report
- High precision digital flowsensor
- Automatic or selectable scaling
- Adjustable flowstand
- Micturition chair (option)