Precise voice and larynx diagnostics in the ENT practice
ATMOS Strobo 21 LED
Noiseless stroboscopy with LED technology.
With the new ATMOS® Strobo 21 LED the user has a stroboscopy system with innovative LED technology. The LED technology has made soundless stroboscopy without reduction as well as vocal cord diagnostics with a flicker-less pilot light, standing image and slow motion mode possible. Most laryngoscopes are suitable for further use. Integrated audio output for archiving the audio signal. Freeze image with variable phasing and slow motion mode with frequency preselection are adjustable with foot switch. Display of voice frequency and sound pressure level, easy to read on a LCD display. Included in delivery is the sturdy, low-current and mobile coldlight source ATMOS® LS 21 LED which can easily be connected to existing endoscopes.
- Noiseless stroboscopy thanks to innovative LED technology
- Vocal cord diagnostics with jitter-free pilot light, freeze image and slow motion mode
- Perfect white colour temperature
- Extremely long service life of the light source (approx. 50.000 h)
- Display during phonation Voice base frequency and sound pressure level.
- Indications top down: Display of slow-motion, display of image freeze, display of continuous light
- Connection for microphone and LED light handle
- Rotary knob for adjusting the illumination time (duration of flash light, for individual adaptation to different optics)
- Adjustable submenu e.g., SPL unit, slow motion, self-test, information on software version, and calibration.