The new ergonomics in the daily ENT diagnostics!
ATMOS Diagnostic Cube
More time for your patients by an optimized examination process both in the diagnostic room and built in your ENT workstation.
That’s how modern diagnostics in the medical field works these days!
Computer technology has greatly changed diagnostics. Would you not also wish for one PC workstation with a central patient database that combines all diagnostic systems? Thanks to network integration diagnostic results can be used on the network from any PC. Innovative operating concepts such as touch screen control or automatic detection of probe removal (iHandle) automatically control the measuring process and save time.
Flexible: Notebook, PC or integrated into your treatment unit
The core piece of the ATMOS® diagnostic system with the interface to the computer, the power supply and the connections for the footswitch and iHandle.
The ATMOS® Diagnostic Cube is supplied with the network-compatible diagnostic software, a patient management and all necessary drivers.
Optimised workflow – easy operation and measurement
- Remove: The intelligent probe support „iHandle“ starts diagnosis immediately out of the patient software when the probe is removed. measurement. database.
- Measure: The ATMOS® Diagnostic Cube combines precise measurement technique with a simple and fast operation.
- Save: Putting the probe back to the support saves the data and closes the software! Via touch screen you can also manually save the
- Print: With one click you can print your analysis on a workstation or network printer.
- Network: At your desk you can see what was measured – you have easy access to any networkconnected PCs and the associated patient
The rhinomanometry module enables the anterior measurement optionally with the nose mask or nose olives.
- determination of pressure, volume flow and nose resistance
- CAR algorithm
- comparative display of measurements for the provocation test
Hygiene benefits: The patient-oriented components are removable and can be reprocessed by machine. The integrated filter pad clearly separates the patient from the device-side area.
The tympanometry module with integrated high frequency clinical impedance meter and depending on the age parameter adjustment has an ergonomically shaped probe handle with an LED status indicator and shift key button for changeover.
- high-frequency clinical impedance meter
- stapedius reflex measurement
- eustachian tube function test
- reflex-decay test as an option
- high-tone clinical impedance meter (678 and 1,000 Hz)
- age-based automatic probe tone selection
- test cavity in the probe holder for easy calibration
The A-Scan-module is used to perform quick paranasal and frontal sinus diagnostics at the ENT workstation.
- Individual, sinus-specific acoustic gain parameters for maxillaris and frontalis.
- Additional gain curves for cysts as well as an overall gain.
- Foot switch and automatic mode for quick performance of measurements.
Your success: Integrated in your workstation – automated diagnosis for your needs.
- Intuitive operable touch screen
- Connection to existing practice software
- Modular & upgradeable
- iHandle (Intelligent probe removal)